Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Going to Vegas, Baby

I'm getting really excited for the Vegas Marathon this weekend! I haven't felt any pre-race jitters...yet.  Although I do have that cleaning bug I seem to get, all the extra energy, I guess. I am also excited because I will be driving down with some friends from my running group, which is totally awesome, since the original plan was to drive down on my own...

Hope I don't feel like these people next Monday!!

                               s

9 comments:

Denise said...

Good luck this wknd! Can't wait to hear about it.

Marlene said...

The countdown is on!!!!! You're going to have a blast!

tfh said...

Lucky you to get the cleaning bug when you have extra energy! I bet your house looks great. Oh, and that video makes me laugh every time. :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

good luck.. have fun with the girls... I assume they are women from your running group. I wish I were running a marathon this weekend. I was reading Runners World on the airplane and kept reading ads fro different marathons next year and making a mental note that I would love to run them, and they arent more then about 4-5 hours away. have a good time and run hard.

Unknown said...

I love the guy just staring at the stairs in the video. I have so been there. Good luck this weekend!

Run Mommy said...

I have posted that video on my blog before..it still gives me a laugh! Good luck this weekend and enjoy!

Marci said...

Good luck in Vegas. I will be rooting for you!!

Nurse Heidi said...

The nipples at the end....hilarious! Good luck!

X-Country2 said...

Good luck! I'm so excited to read the race reports from everyone next week. Travel safe.