Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

SCAPE Review

I have to be honest, I don't do sunscreen. I don't like the way it smells or the way it feels on my skin. I am also a sweater, and I don't like sunscreen in my eyes. So when the people from SCAPE contacted me to try their sunscreen, I was a bit skeptical...

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the bottle and smelled it. It doesn't have that 'sunscreen' smell. The lotion itself is not greasy, and rubs in nicely. It is noncomedogenic, so your skin can breathe. I love that. The face stick wasn't too thick or greasy either. All of their products can be applied to wet or sweaty skin, which is fantastic. I have used it on several long runs and have been very happy with the results!


Thanks SCAPE for letting me try your product and making me a believer!

*There were no animals or small children hurt in my testing of this product.

7 comments:

RunnerMom said...

Stacey--I love the new look on your blog! I have been remiss in my blog reading. I'm glad your ITB is cooperating. The Missoula sounds like a wonderful experience. I'm jonesin' for a long run myself, but it aggravates my calf every time--even when I run/walk.

NY Wolve said...

Scape everywhere! I have tried to find it and haven't seen in a store. Everyone who has tried it, likes it.

Fruit Fly said...

I feel bad... I am terrible about using sunscreen. Just before Summer finally arrived I bought some sunblock. Yeah.... um, it still has the safety seal wrapper thing on it.

Tonight - I will unwrap it and use it tonight!

Anonymous said...

i really like Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock. i used some of a friend's at Six Flags Atlanta (in July). i forgot it was on, we stayed all day, i even got wet on one of the first rides, and i didn't burn anywhere. i am so bad not to wear any when i run, though.

Robinsgothealth.com said...

I'm with you, I do not wear sunscreen to much either...lol!

Can't wait to cheer you on during your run here in Olathe!!!

Yours in Health,
Robin

AZ said...

Totally with you, I hate sunscreen. Yeah, maybe I'll use it sometime, likely not.

Kevin said...

Try the Badger sunscreen at races. It's really nice for races because it does not come off. I would not use it for everyday use though. Lots of people use it at TRIs in FL. It was recommended to me over the SCAPE by a TRI store owner.

http://www.badgerbalm.com/pc-462-6-spf-30-unscented-natural-sunscreen.aspx

Kevin
http://halftriing.blogspot.com/