Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

America's Nutrition


I am a supplement girl. I use creatine and I like drinking a protein shake after my workouts. I take a multi vitamin and fish oil every day. So when Zach over at  America's Nutrition contacted me a few weeks ago to promote their website I was very excited.

America's Nutrition is a great site for nutritional supplements. They have a wide range of products from  supplements to weight loss pills to protein powders. They also have bath and beauty products. They are located in Northwest Indiana, near Chicago.

Zach sent me some samples of protein powder: Dymatize Elite Whey Protein, and Musceltein Ultra-7 Protein. Some GABA (which I use the two nights before a race, helps me sleep). And some Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM, which is helping my knee tremendously. Everything came quickly, and  I would definitely recommend America's Nutrition!

They also have a great new blog: The Fit Wits and you can check it out here. Thanks so much Zach!

2 comments:

FLATOUT JIM said...

I also like L-Gleutamine powder. It was recommended to me by a fellow blogger. It's good for recovery.

MCM Mama said...

Sounds like a good company, but I totally suck at remembering any sort of supplement.