Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PR* Bars~The Review


I was recently contacted by PR Nutrition to try out some of their products. After reading about the PR*Bars online I was excited to try them. They sent me a box of PR*Bars and a customized Adaptive Nutrition Program.


The first test I put the bars through was the "Kid Test." Both my ten year old and my five year old liked them. Score! Oh, and I liked them too! Not only do they taste great, they have 15g of protein, 23 carbs, relatively low sugar, and are around 200 calories. Some of the other things I liked about them are...

* They are all natural
* They are gluten free
* They have no sugar alcohols
* And did I mention they have 15 grams of protein


The PR*Bar Fast Burn Nutrition Program includes a personalized nutrition and weight loss plan based on your lean body mass, individual requirements, and weekly training. According to PR*Bars, the program "aids in losing body fat, enhancing athletic performance, building lean muscle, and improving nutrition..." The main elements to the Fast Burn Nutrition Weight Loss Program are...

* Use of stored body fat for energy
* Reduces hunger and sugar cravings for 3-6 hours
* Increased levels of physical and mental energy
* Less fatigue, light-headedness, and mood swings
* Improved tissue repair and recovery, resulting in fewer injuries
* Increased metabolism as a result of an increase in lean body mass

I really liked the PR*Bars. I tried them before and after workouts with great results. They aren't just selling a nutrition bar, they're also encouraging better nutrition for improved performance and better health and body composition.

PR*Bars have been named the Official Performance Nutrition Bar of the US Olympic Team. You can find complete information on PR*Bars and the Fastburn Program on their website.
You can also find PR*Bars on Facebook.  If you have been looking for an all around good nutrition bar, look no further!


4 comments:

Erick said...

Great Post!
I love these PR Bars... Though I can't say they have ever given me a PR.......

I did once have a prolonged erection though..... but I'm pretty sure that isn't what PR stands for other wise it would be PE....

Great Job ... Keep em comin!!!
Mahalo!

My Own Calcutta said...

I have too tried one.. not bad at all. I did NOT have one today but PR'd on my mile. Does that count??

I'm going to stay far far away from the erection comment. Lol.

My Own Calcutta said...

I've had a PR Bar too. Not bad at all. I did infact PR today on my mile, but i didn't have a bar. Does that count?

I am going to stay far far away from that erection comment. Lol.

My Own Calcutta said...

I've had a PR Bar too. Not bad at all. I did infact PR today on my mile, but i didn't have a bar. Does that count?

I am going to stay far far away from that erection comment. Lol.