I was recently contacted by PR Nutrition to try out some of their products. After reading about the PR*Bars online I was excited to try them. They sent me a box of PR*Bars and a customized Adaptive Nutrition Program.
The first test I put the bars through was the "Kid Test." Both my ten year old and my five year old liked them. Score! Oh, and I liked them too! Not only do they taste great, they have 15g of protein, 23 carbs, relatively low sugar, and are around 200 calories. Some of the other things I liked about them are...
* They are all natural
* They are gluten free
* They have no sugar alcohols
* And did I mention they have 15 grams of protein
The PR*Bar Fast Burn Nutrition Program includes a personalized nutrition and weight loss plan based on your lean body mass, individual requirements, and weekly training. According to PR*Bars, the program "aids in losing body fat, enhancing athletic performance, building lean muscle, and improving nutrition..." The main elements to the Fast Burn Nutrition Weight Loss Program are...
* Use of stored body fat for energy
* Reduces hunger and sugar cravings for 3-6 hours
* Increased levels of physical and mental energy
* Less fatigue, light-headedness, and mood swings
* Improved tissue repair and recovery, resulting in fewer injuries
* Increased metabolism as a result of an increase in lean body mass
I really liked the PR*Bars. I tried them before and after workouts with great results. They aren't just selling a nutrition bar, they're also encouraging better nutrition for improved performance and better health and body composition.
PR*Bars have been named the Official Performance Nutrition Bar of the US Olympic Team. You can find complete information on PR*Bars and the Fastburn Program on their website.
You can also find PR*Bars on Facebook. If you have been looking for an all around good nutrition bar, look no further!