39! What does that mean? It means I am officially old..I have exactly 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days to run 21 more marathons to reach my goal!
I thought since it is my birthday I would share with you 39 random things about me...
1. I share my birthday with National Running Day...how cool is that?
2.What I really want for my birthday is this...
3. I have the best husband! He is my number one fan and he supports me in everything I do. I love you!
4. The only way I can remember how old I am is remembering how old my son is and adding 30
5. I love Disneyland
6. I love sushi ~ it is actually a great pre-race meal
7. I work my legs hard three days a week (MWF)
8. I don't like sunscreen. Bad, I know
9. I wear contacts
10. Right now, my favorite treat is chocolate covered raisins
11. I don't like shopping
12. I don't like to cook
13. I do like doing dishes... it is very therapeutic
14. I drink A LOT of water
15. I have lost 19 pounds and 8 inches since January 1st
16. I WILL qualify for Boston during the next year
17. I love it when it is raining and the sun is shining at the same time
18. I met Matt Damon last summer at Hanalei Bay. (Shook his hand and had a conversation with him. :)
19. I worked out with Gabby Reese... She is amazing.
20. I really miss Kauai!!!
21. I miss the Hawaiian trade winds blowing through my house
22. I love watching the sun set over the ocean
23. I am missing a toenail on one of my toes
24. I have the cutest/best kids in the world
25. I try not to eat bread
26. I love avocados
27. I have a serious sweet tooth
28. My son is a great swimmer..watch out Michael Phelps!
29. I am not very coordinated
30. I am 5'10"
31. I don't dye my hair..the sun gives me great highlights every summer :)
32. I like Volvos
33. I like Mexican food~ It is always my post race meal
34. I like getting pedicures, but don't do it nearly enough
35. I have never been to the East Coast
36. I would love to live in England again
37. I want to spend an entire summer traveling Europe
38. I am going to do the Goofy Challenge in 2012!
39. I might just want to do a triathlon....
Thanks for stopping by my blog! And Happy National Running Day!
Marine Corps 17.75 2017 Race Recap
4 hours ago