Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Three Things Thursday~The 80s Version

1. I know, but I'm on an 80s kick right now! The winner from yesterday's song trivia is Flatout Jim! Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles. I loved reading the story!

 Remember these?


What about these? I had the pink pair...yikes!

3. Today's music clip is:

"So let's sink another drink, cause it'll give me time to think..."

Ah...I'll give you two today.

"The city is crowded, my friends are away, and I'm on my own..."

Thanks for playing! My Sporty Girl Jewelry giveaway ends tomorrow! Keep running!

10 comments:

Terri said...

Dancing With Myself (Billy Idol)
Cruel Summer (can't recall the artist - Ace of Base, maybe?

What fun! :)

Denise said...

aaah...jellies!!!!

misszippy said...

I'm such an 80s girl...need to move forward one of these days. Anyhow, did you know leg warmers like that have made a comeback? Saw them in NYC, mostly black or gray, all over the place!

A Prelude To... said...

Cruel Summer...was it Bananarama? I remember singing that song over and over and over on the stereo until my mom about went nuts!

AM! said...

Hey!
just became follower #300! woo hoo!;)

Caroline said...

I had shoes like those !!

Nathan said...

I remember the jellies! And the leg warmers :)

My 80's music included Madonna and Duran Duran- also Wham! :D
DO you run to 80's music?

Julie said...

I loved those shoes!!! I loved the 80's!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I forgot about those jellies. I had clear colored ones - to go with anything!!!

Fashion Mom said...

omg that color! my daughter is wearing grey and white for going to school. And these shoes are back in fashion but the shape changed a little bit x

www.thefashionmom.com