Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cheribundi~Product Review

I have always loved cherries. I have never found them to be that great in a juice, until now. I discovered cheribundi a few weeks ago when I received some samples in the mail. I was pleasantly surprised at how great the juice tasted. It tastes like REAL CHERRIES! They pack 50 cherries in every 8 oz bottle!

The great cherry taste is only the beginning of the many benefits of cheribundi. It is full of antioxidants and it is all natural and not from concentrate. I loved drinking this juice after my workouts. I found it to be a great post run or post lifting drink. 

Both of my kids liked the juice as well, in fact, my three year old thought they were all for her. :) So...they are kid approved! And there really is no need to tell them that cheribundi contains Vitamin A, Potassium, Iron, Calcium and B-Vitamins...they just know it tastes good!

Cheribundi comes in three different varieties~original Tru Cherry, Skinny Cherry, which has fewer calories than the original and is sweetened with Stevia, and Whey Cherry which is packed with 8 grams of protein. If you would like to learn more about cheribundi you can sign up for their newsletter, become their fan on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, or join them on You Tube. Check out their website for a retailer near you and some fun cherry recipes. 


**Please note the opinions are my own and I was not influenced in any way.**

4 comments:

ShutUpandRun said...

I think that stuff is YUMMY.

Janice {Run Far} said...

yummers. gotta try it.

Pining for Pinterest said...

I need to write my review too. They are still sitting in my fridge. Thanks for the heads up :) Have a great night!!!

Marathonman101108 said...

I also received some, and still have one bottle to drink before writing a review. However, I'm saying that the whey tastes like "hay." That was a rough one! However, the rest of them are delicious.